Are you concerned your skincare routine is not accomplishing everything you need it to? Consider chemical peels! These simple but powerful skincare treatments may effectively rejuvenate skin and minimize the appearance of blemishes. Explore your treatment options during a consultation with us at Reflections Skin & Laser Center in Acworth or Cartersville, GA!
What Are Chemical Peels?
Chemical peels are non-surgical, non-invasive skincare treatments to deeply clean the skin and encourage exfoliation to reveal refreshed skin. They are customizable and topical treatments to address a variety of concerns, such as:
- Dull skin tone or texture
- Photodamage or sun damage
- Skin laxity
- Uneven skin tone
Each peel may be tailored to address specific concerns for your specific skin type.
What Peels Are Available?
Our professionals in Georgia proudly offer a range of chemical peels, including:
- Light Depth – This peel is a gently exfoliating treatment to promote tightened, glowing skin. There is little to no downtime associated with treatment.
- Obagi Blue Peel Radiance – The Obagi Blue Peel® Radiance offers glowing skin for most skin types with just one treatment! This peel promotes brighter, tighter, smoother skin with instant results and no downtime.
- Pigment Balancing Peel – This peel is a good option for those concerned with hyperpigmentation. It is a customizable treatment for photodamaged, mottled skin, and the best results often require 4-6 treatment sessions.
- The Perfect Derma – This peel is packed with antioxidants to address a variety of concerns. Not only can it help combat oxidant damage and premature wrinkling, but it also may reduce the appearance of acne, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
A consultation with us can help determine which peel may be right for you.
What Could I Expect from the Treatment Process?
Each chemical peel experience will vary for the type of peel. However, each of our peels begins with a basic facial to deeply clean and refresh the skin. The carefully selected serums and solutions are applied to the skin. Although there is little to no pain associated with the process, you may experience some mild stinging.
While there is no downtime associated with most peels, skin may be slightly sensitive. However, the results are often enjoyed shortly after a session, and they may be best maintained with a regular series of treatments.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Chemical peels are intended to provide rejuvenating benefits to most people. They may be used to treat a variety of skin tones and types. Each peel may be customized to meet your unique needs for your skin.
A consultation with our team in Georgia can help determine if a peel is the best way for you to achieve your skincare goals. They can also help you select the right peel for you as well as tailor your unique treatment approach.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Are you interested in learning more about your options for achieving rejuvenated skin? Contact us today at Reflections Skin & Laser Center and schedule your consultation to learn more about chemical peels! Our professionals proudly serve Georgia with locations in Acworth and Cartersville. Take the first step to enhancing the appearance and health of your skin today!