Has the natural aging process made an impact on your appearance? Does a surgical procedure feel like your only option, but it does not align with your preferences and lifestyle? Consider natural dermal fillers treatment! These injectable treatments offer a non-surgical, minimally invasive option that allows for targeted enhancements to minimize unwanted signs of aging. Explore the possibilities during a consultation with us at Reflections Skin & Laser Center in Acworth and Cartersville, GA!
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable treatments that provide subtle increases in volume. These non-surgical, minimally invasive treatments are often formulated with synthetic forms of hyaluronic acid (HA). Our bodies naturally produce HA to provide skin with support and moisture, but production naturally slows over time.
What Are the Natural Dermal Fillers Treatment?
Fillers are all unique, and injectables are well-suited for specific concerns. Our professionals in Georgia proudly offer:
- JUVÉDERM® – JUVEDERM is a popular FDA-approved natural dermal fillers treatment that provides volume to smooth facial folds and wrinkles. It may be suitable for concerns like nasolabial folds, parentheses lines, and smile lines.
- Restylane® – Restylane is an FDA-approved
natural dermal fillers treatment to address the appearance of moderate to severe signs of aging, such as marionette lines and nasolabial folds. It is also a good option for non-surgical lip augmentation to enhance the size and shape of lips.
- Restylane® Defyne – Restylane Defyne is an effective natural dermal fillers treatment for deep laugh lines as well as marionette lines and nasolabial folds. This filler is formulated with XpresHAn Technology™, which helps preserve your results while allowing for natural facial movements and expressions.
- Restylane® Lyft – Restylane Lyft is an FDA-approved dermal fillers treatment unlike any other! It is the only filler that may be used to address volume loss in the cheeks and hands.
- Restylane® Refyne – Restylane Refyne can be used to minimize the appearance of signs of aging around the nose and mouth, such as marionette lines and nasolabial folds. Formulated with XpresHAn Technology™, these natural dermal fillers allow you to enjoy results while moving your face and expressing yourself as normal.
A consultation with our dedicated staff can help you better understand each of these fillers and select the best option for you.
What are Dermal Fillers Treatment Process?
Natural Dermal fillers are administered in the comfort of our Georgia offices. Treatment sessions are typically short, but the length of a treatment session ultimately will depend on the number of concerns addressed. This is minimal discomfort associated with the process, but you may experience some bruising or discomfort at the injection site. However, there is no set downtime associated with the process, and you should be able to return to your normal daily activities.
Results achieved with these injectables will vary with what are dermal fillers used and concern address. However, most people enjoy some initial results shortly after dermal fillers treatment. It is important to approach treatment with realistic goals and expectations, and a series of treatments may be recommended to achieve and maintain the best results.
What are Dermal Fillers Options? Am I a good candidate?
Natural dermal fillers offer viable alternatives to more invasive surgical procedures. They may be beneficial for most generally healthy adults seeking targeted volume increases. Fillers are safe and effective for nearly all skin tones and types.
A consultation with our professionals in Georgia can help you best understand your options for fillers. They can help you develop your personalized treatment plan, from selecting the best filler for your concerns to determining the number of treatments to help you maintain your results.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Interested in learning more about your options for enhancing your natural beauty? Contact us today at Reflections Skin & Laser Center and schedule your consultation to learn more about what are dermal fillers treatment. Our professionals proudly offer a range of fillers at both of our Georgia locations in Acworth and Cartersville. We look forward to helping you look and feel your best!