Has the natural aging process made an impact on your appearance? Does a surgical procedure feel like your only option, but it does not align with your preferences and lifestyle? Consider natural dermal fillers treatment! These injectable treatments offer a non-surgical, minimally invasive option that allows for targeted enhancements to minimize unwanted signs of aging. Explore the possibilities during a consultation with us at Reflections Medical Spa Center in Cartersville, GA!
What Are Dermal Fillers?Dermal fillers are injectable treatments that provide subtle increases in volume. These non-surgical, minimally invasive treatments are often formulated with synthetic forms of hyaluronic acid (HA). Our bodies naturally produce HA to provide skin with support and moisture, but production naturally slows over time.
What Are the Natural Dermal Fillers Treatment?Fillers are all unique, and injectables are well-suited for specific concerns. Our professionals in Georgia proudly offer:
- JUVÉDERM® – JUVEDERM is a popular FDA-approved natural dermal fillers treatment that provides volume to smooth facial folds and wrinkles. It may be suitable for concerns like nasolabial folds, parentheses lines, and smile lines.
- Restylane® – Restylane is an FDA-approved
- Restylane® Defyne – Restylane Defyne is an effective natural dermal fillers treatment for deep laugh lines as well as marionette lines and nasolabial folds. This filler is formulated with XpresHAn Technology™, which helps preserve your results while allowing for natural facial movements and expressions.
- Restylane® Lyft – Restylane Lyft is an FDA-approved dermal fillers treatment unlike any other! It is the only filler that may be used to address volume loss in the cheeks and hands.
- Restylane® Refyne – Restylane Refyne can be used to minimize the appearance of signs of aging around the nose and mouth, such as marionette lines and nasolabial folds. Formulated with XpresHAn Technology™, these natural dermal fillers allow you to enjoy results while moving your face and expressing yourself as normal.